Friday, July 1, 2011

M.I.A.

I'm alive, I haven't felt like writing, quite honestly, and what little I've written isn't material for the public.  I'm deep in contemplation, debating and will most likely welcome temptations, reading like a crazy woman, as Zimmer says, "barfing out of both ends," spending lots of time with my new friends at the Ashram, planning my next phase of adventures with new friends, reading some more, exploring, white water rafting, getting terrified every time I see a stupid red monkey, trying, sometimes successfully, sometimes not, to avoid the internet, crashing wedding receptions, gingerly tip toeing through poo puddles, while screaming like a little girl, during monsoons, watching magnificent sunsets over the Himalayan foothills, waking up to the sounds of chanting in the hills, being kept awake by amplified chanting for a kids first haircut, eating hummus and Hail to the Queens, watching carnivorous ants take the dead crickets out of my room, thinking of Number 2 because this place screams her so it's hard to keep thoughts of her from swirling in my mind, reading even more and you know, doing lots and lots of yoga...duh! *breathes*  Oh, I've been doing lots of that too!

Life is good... =)

When I care to elaborate, I will until then...

Na-MAST-ee BITCHES!
xxxo,
Dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment